
We are getting ready to spend our Thanksgiving in Italy and I am way beyond excited! We have been planning this trip for a loooong time. Or it seems that way... I really, REALLY hope it doesn't rain the whole time we are there. I just want at least one pretty day, but I will pray for five. We are meeting the Martins at the airport in Venice and we've rented an apartment that is supposedly right smack dab in the center of "everything."
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Oh, and guess what... Sunday night Eli came down with something. The lovely pediatrics office on base NEVER has any appointments available so if his fever comes back today after his Motrin wears off we'll be heading to the ER... Yeah! Isn't this what always seems to happen? You've got these awesome plans and someone comes down sick? I would be mad if it was Daniel or I, but since it's Eli all I want is for him to feel better. :( Poor baby
1 comments:
Question :) was living on the canal as romantic as I've always dreamed it would be? One of my 'Things to Do' is see Venice and then to visit Paris in spring. Girl, I am so envious of your travels and thankful you are able to do this!!!
Post a Comment