Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So, my birthday is 2 days away and last night my sweet husband starts hounding me on what he should get me. I couldn't think of anything, mostly because I didn't really want or need anything. I had an awesome Christmas and really all I can think about is Eli's upcoming birthday! As I was browsing the web looking for something to catch my eye, I came across a couple of sites with really cute and somewhat cheap jewelry perfect for moms and grandmas... or really any woman who has someone she loves. You may just want to leave these sites in your browser around Mother's Day!
The first site I came to was dramaqueenbows.com. On the top left tab is "Mom bracelets." Cute, cute. I will definitely be ordering the Rene after we find out what we are having, and a name of course!
Next, poshmommyjewelry.com. A little more expensive but still affordable, this is my favorite! I love gold jewelry just as much as silver, but I am hesitant about buying gold jewelry online. Some of the pictures have a little too much "quarter machine" gold-ness to them. The "Tall Tags" with the birthstone were my favorite items here! Christmas before last, I had ordered my MIL the loop style necklace, but from a different site. She'll be needing a new one since she is getting two more grandloves this August! And no, I am not having twins (that I know of)! Daniel's brother and SIL are also expecting! They are due a little over a week ahead of us!
I had one more site but after going back and looking at it, it is a lot like the last one I mentioned and their engraving looks a little sloppy.
Ah, ok. Now that you've read my ridiculous little commercial, go check out that cute mommy jewelry. Oh, and just so you know, it is 4 a.m. England time right now and Eli and I have been up since 2:30. Not sure why... he just woke up and was happy and talking and NOT going back to sleep. Since it was only 9 in AL we skyped GG, Papa and Uncle Luke for a little while and now we are just enjoying some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Hopefully we'll get back into bed SOON! Goodnight/morning... :/

1 comments:

DustyandBrooke said...

How strange it must be to be living in a completely different time zone! I have 1st birthday on the brain, too. I want to make the first one perfect, 'cause there's only one 1st birthday! Can't wait to see what you have planned!