Friday, March 11, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Sing-A-Ma-Jigs.
They're all the rage these days. At least for me...

The day we landed in B'ham coming home for Christmas we had to pick up a few things at Toys 'R Us. My mom noticed these funny looking little toys that made funny sounds when you squeezed their tummies. She picked E up one and we annoyed the daddies all the way home. About two weeks later I found out you could squeeze his hand to make hi sing differently. With one setting it sounded kind of like he was talking. After another 3 or 4 days, I found out if you timed his "words" just right he was singing Twinkle Twinkle. Duh, we should have read the tag. We all had a good laugh that we had spent so long trying to figure out what the little guy was saying. Now I am seeing them everywhere!

I was shopping on Amazon for things to put in Eli's little Easter basket and saw this little guy. He sings Peter Cottontail. Eli will be pretty excited since his other one had to stay in Alabama. If you haven't seen these, be sure to look for them next time you're out. I know they also have them at Target. I can almost guarantee you're little one will be provided with hours of entertainment.
I'm having to step up my game this Easter. Last Easter Eli only got baskets from G'parents. I didn't really worry about it since he was so young and we were in AL and I didn't want to deal with dragging MORE stuff to England. He did get his picture made with the Easter Bunny though. He was a tiny little sleeping thing. I am wondering if this year he will be as freaked out by the E Bunny as he was by S Clause?
And here is another sneak peak at what might be in E's basket. I'm in love with Mr. Potato Heads. I've found a pirate one that I really need to get too.



I have about 10 different things in my cart, most of which are books with the touch and feel.
They are his favorite! And I still keep looking at more. It's so hard not to go overboard once I get going...
I want this in my Easter basket... hah



2 comments:

The Hoscheits said...

i was given a kindle as a surprise two christmases ago and i still use it every day and love it!!

Heather said...

Oh! I'd love one of those in my Easter basket too!! :)