Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's a...

Well, Daniel is going down to Germany in the morning to visit the guys who were wounded in Wednesday's shooting at Frankfurt so I got up early this morning and called the Babybond Ultrasound place and asked if there was any way we could be squeezed in today. The receptionist called me back a little later and they had an appointment available! Daniel was so excited that he wasn't going to miss it.
I'm not going to draw out the whole day so I'll get to the point. The ultrasound tech went to the "between the legs region" and just as clear as day we saw it. Yes, IT.

It's a boy!!!


I could not be more thrilled! I knew that I would be happy if it was a girl and I wouldn't have been disappointed, but I am so beyond excited that I will have 2 sweet and wonderful, precious little boys. Dirty, rowdy, messy, stinky, sweaty, WiLd little boys!!!! Being so close in age they will get to play on the same ball teams every other year and they will play peewee football together (if they want to). Ride dirt bikes together. Fight each other. Cowboys and Indians. Cops and robbers. Pick up girls together. I mean, I just can't wait to see what the future holds for us and our boys. And I can't wait to wear have a wardrobe full of team t's with "So-and-so Name's Mom" on the back.
Daniel is excited about taking his boys camping, playing catch, teaching them to tee-tee outside and all that other fun "boy stuff."
AND I already know how to take care of little boys. Over the past year I've learned about taking proper care of little boy part and making sure you get a diaper on fast enough to cover "that thang" up before he gets you... and trust me, having another little boy makes learning it the first time really worth it.
Well, just thought you all would like to know! I'm going to love on my first born and get him to sleep.

6 comments:

Leigh said...

YAY!!!! I'm so so so excited for y'all!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You know my boys are 18 months apart and it is wild...but you will love it. :-)

Kara Dingler said...

Congratulations!!!! So excited for y'all!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! You have lots of fun times to come!! :)

Elena said...

Congratulations!!

Ollie said...

COngratulations!!!