Friday, March 18, 2011

Just Eli...


Eli is just himself. I can't explain the joy he brings to our lives but I am so thankful that my days are full of Just Eli.
I hate editing videos, but I had to share this one. He knows when I am recording something and he usually won't do whatever "trick" I'm trying to capture.

His "conversations" are usually a little bit longer though.


****please notice at the end when I asked who was on the phone he put his finger over his mouth, went "shh" and pointed at the TV. I may or may not do that to him when I'm on the phone, hoping the TV will entertain him for a few...

And here are a few pictures I hadn't realized were still on my camera...

Eli got this for his little brother after we did the gender scan :)


Celebrating at Frank&Benny's
Aren't they so handsome!

Seems like all British restaurants give away balloons.
{Yay........}

All that excitement can really get to a little man!


Headed to the Zoo! He NEVER takes a picture with me so I'm proud of this one!!!
We have to stay barefoot until we reach our destination!

1 comments:

LaRae J said...

Well I'm glad that I'm having another girl and you're having another boy. As a mother I think I have the right to make pre-approved boyfriend selections for my daughters. Your two sweet boys are on the top of my list. Only the best for my girls I say! Only the best!