On April 11, 2011 we will have the keys in hand to our awesome and huge house on base!
I am SoOo fracking excited, you don't even know!
We will live near our friends and maybe even get new friends!
Lately, I've been pretty tight frugal and I am really hoping to buy:
1. A king size bed. A queen with a Daddy, baby and prego Mommy do NOT go hand in hand.
I'm always the one getting pushed out of bed.
2. Eli a new bed... maybe I won't need a larger bed?
3. A table that isn't tall like the one we have now. I thought that's what I wanted but it definitely isn't. I want one that has the bench on one side and chairs on the other. Our four seater table just isn't cutting it whenever we have friends over...
4. Lastly, a buffet. I'd really love an older one or unfinished one so I can do it myself.
I'm not sure if I've been THAT "frugal" to get all of my list accomplished right away.
I just can't explain how thrilled I am about all of our closet space, the HUGE laundry room, the closet space and the closet space. I may even have an empty one or two...
But on another note, I am so saddened by the disaster in Japan. My heart and prayers go out to all who were affected and lost loved ones. I saw a picture today of a man holding a little baby and it just brought me to tears. I can't imagine the panic I would feel being separated from my Eli. Or Daniel. It's just so devastating and I pray that the death toll isn't as high as experts are predicting and that families are quickly reunited with one another.
0 comments:
Post a Comment