On Friday afternoon I made the important decision to address an issue via Facebook status that Eli and I have been having for... well, let's just say a little too long. My sweet little angel baby loves to sneak off into the bathroom, tear off teeny tiny little bits of toilet paper, and eat a handful bite or two. He also loves any chance he gets at a bill I left in my purse. Thankfully, (I guess you can call it thankful) A LOT of other babies are doing it too.
So anyway, Friday I was trying to get my hair dried and Eli likes to sit on the bed and watch. I forgot that I had left a paper bag on the bed and walked out of the room for a minute. When I walked back in, this is EXACTLY how I found my billy goat child. Thank goodness the camera was within reach. I have a feeling this could come in handy in a few years.
Here are a few of the Facebook replies I got from friends...
*Jake rips it up but doesn't eat it.... He saves that for dog poo... Haha
*Annabelle does the same thing..Only she eats it when she thinks we aren't
looking! Otherwise she tears it and hands me each piece, one at a time.
*Oh...anytime Ethan was ever quiet, I knew exactly where he would be...in the
bathroom tearing into the tp!!! He never ate it but the tp is just the beginning.
LOL Now he is into playdoh and likes to tear it into teeny tiny little pieces too.
So much fun :) Oh and when they get tired of tearing the tp, they quickly learn
how to tp the entire bathroom too. Better start stocking up on the paper products!
*A friend of mine's daughter always steals everyone's dinner napkins,
runs and hides, and stuffs them all in her mouth! Then guiltily hands over
a sloppy wad of slobbery napkin when she gets caught. Too funny!
2 comments:
I saw a girl on the show about addiction on TLC that was addicted to toilet paper!! She tore off one piece at a time, folded it up, and ate it. That's exactly what came to mind when I read this! Too funny!! You can't leave 'em for a second, can you?!
No worries... I used to eat paper dixie cups when I was little and I'm not weird AT ALL, haha!
Post a Comment