Sunday, April 24, 2011

sweet child of mine...

First of all, I am partially to blame here. I need to put that empty bin out into the garage, but I've had a lot of better things to do. Like, drop my clean laundry that needs to be folded on top of it. Eli apparently thinks that the bin should be free from obstruction so he threw neatly placed everything in the floor for me. I watched him do it and didn't even stop him. I mopped last night anyways. What was really cute was him laying on top of them and almost falling asleep.


I really should pick these up soon. I've learned in the past week of living on base (if you are self conscious about the way your house looks then it really sucks) people stop by a lot and when they are walking by like to look in your windows. I'm not going to lie though. If I am driving through the neighborhood I sneak a peak as we pass by. I try to refrain myself when we are actually walking. I like seeing how other people have utilized the space they've been given.


And I HAVE to find an area rug for the living room! It's driving me in. sane.



And I never knew that one year olds could have their favorite shows. If the tv is on something else, he really doesn't pay it any attention. There are a few episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that play repeatedly that he enjoys. But, if he even remotely heards the words "Special Agent Oso" he is entranced by the tele, as the Brits call it. If he is being particularly stubborn and refusing to eat, I can turn it on and trick him into eating. He doesn't realize what he's doing. And don't worry about getting in his way, he'll lean so you're out of the way.







1 comments:

DustyandBrooke said...

You gotta love "help" from the wee ones, don't you? But after these tornado disasters, I agree that life is so sweet and precious that we should just enjoy!!