Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oh Wow and Dno

Eli's vocabulary is slowly starting to expand. Lately the words that dominate his speech are"Oh wow" and "Dno." The last is "no" but for some reason whenever he says it it sounds like he has a "d" on the front of it. Cute, nonetheless. It's even funnier since he turns his head upward and away when saying it. I'm working on getting it recorded. But the "oh wow" has to be my favorite. Everything is so amazing to little eyes and is perceived with marvel. Even ordinary crumbs in the floorboard of the car or a very plain and un-special looking rock. But some things we discover really are wow worthy.



During Sunday morning church service Eli sat in GG's lap. He was turned around facing her and placed his hand upon her....well, chest. "OH WOOOOW!" I know that it was totally coincidental since he was really looking at her necklace but I lost it. Only she and I had known the entirety of the situation although everyone thought that his loud exclamation was funny too. Just not as funny as we found it.



Ah, the innocence of babies and the innocent things they say and do.

0 comments: