Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat?

So last night was Eli's first Halloween and we went Trick or Treating on base... for about 30 minutes. It didn't start until 5:30 which is Eli's pre-bedtime nap. We made it around a block and Eli's eyes were having trouble staying opened. Once in the car we had literally not even gone a quarter of a mile and the child was out. Poor baby. Luckily I had put pajamas on underneath his costume so when we got home I just unzipped him and put him to bed. He was such a cute little lion and not cowardly at all... Just sleepy! I'm thinking that next Halloween will be a little more interesting!



Eli loved watching all the other kids run around!
The first bit of candy he got, Nerds.

The Jack-O-Lantern is an Eli pumpkin. It's teeth are just like his!
Always watching to see what his daddy is doing.

Eli's favorite big kids! Charley and Collin
They love him so much! Aren't they adorable??

1 comments:

DustyandBrooke said...

Your little lion is so cute!! Glad to know my child isn't the only one who likes a late, late afternoon nap!