Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mommy's Purchase

That's right... you guessed it... Mommy bought a pregnancy test.

Y'all, I'm not going to lie... As soon as Eli started that crazy melt down and scary transformation into Monster Baby, I wanted to cry too. As the older man checked me out with Eli STILL crying I know he was praying that I wouldn't return to his line with two kids!
However, I am so excited! I am shocked and excited. It feels just like it did when I found out I was pregnant with Eli except I have him to keep me entertained and love while we are waiting on the new baby. Also during this pregnancy I will be living at home (in Alabama) with my family since Daniel is deploying for 6 months in April. Actually during my pregnancy and the birth I will be at home. This is going to be a great chance for Eli to get to spend time with all of our families and for them to enjoy him. Who knows when we will be back to the states after we come back to the UK with two babies!?
Daniel won't be home form his deployment until a month or so after the baby is born.
I'm so sad that he is going to miss it, but I know it could be worse... he could be deployed for a year...
I'm trying not to think about that right now though...
I'm thinking about how excited I am to have two babies to love on. Two sweet faces that will melt my heart when I watch them sleep. I'm also thinking about Eli and how he is going to react to a baby coming home with us!
This is going to be fun/wild/crazy/scary!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Brittany! I ran across your blog on Brooke's page...the title was intriguing so I clicked on it and realized who you were. Your little one is precious, and congratulations on the new addition! Two will definitely be a whole new adventure...but SO worth it!! I know your family will be so glad to have you home for a while! Take care! :)

katie said...

W-O-W! Congrats!!!!!!!