Sunday, January 30, 2011

Paci, bath time and just plain old silliness...




Not since he was 5 months old has Eli taken a pacifier. Even then it was really rare. Now all of a sudden they are buried treasure, literally. He is finding them everywhere and sucking on them and playing with them like they are long lost friends. The other day he kept one in his mouth most of the afternoon during a road trip. He was quiet, I was happy. I do love it though when he sneaks up on me with one hanging out of the side of his mouth. It makes him look like an actually baby! Speaking of which, at the grocery checkout last night the clerk asked how old Eli was and I told her he would be 1 in a week. She was so shocked and thought he was at least 2. We get that a lot. Sometimes it makes me proud because who wants a scrawny little boy? But sometimes it's embarrassing, like I'm shooting him up with 'roids or something? ... OR maybe they are looking at me and thinking 'Well I see where he gets it from.' Ha, ahh, oh well.

I don't know what face he was making here? I see everyone with cute little bath time pictures and it's a real struggle to get E to even look at a camera these days.

Those big brown eyes just melt my heart.




^ The plain old silliness. ^

Oh, and please notice here, I still have a Christmas present that hasn't been mailed. Nice.

0 comments: