At 16 weeks pregnant I am amazed that I am already 16 weeks. Does that make sense? Literally, time is flying by with this pregnancy. With Eli, I found out the very day I hit 16 weeks that he was a boy. I have an appointment Friday and I'm really hoping that my awesome Dr will want to do an ultrasound. If not, we are scheduled on March 6th at a place in Cambridge for a gender scan. Ah, I can't wait! I really would have loved to have done it sooner but since Daniel doesn't get back until the 3rd I haaad to wait for him. But it is great because with Eli he was already deployed when I found out. I had to wait alllll day for him to finally call me so that I could tell him the amazing news.
Anyway, here are the official pregnancy updates:
total weight gain: 0, I lost about 8 during the first couple months so now I'm about an lb. away from where I started. But my stomach definitely has developed a little bump.
size of baby: About the size of an avocado. It's about 4 1/2 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 3 1/2 ounces. It's possible he (or she) has even started growing toenails. TOENAILS. On something SO tiny. And people say there isn't a God? yah....
gender: ???Keep voting!!!
maternity clothes: Nope! And hopefully it will stay that way until I'm in a warmer climate! But I'm sure I will wake up one morning soon and there will a belly that wasn't there the night before.
stretch marks: I am really hoping I don't get any more this time around. Yah, great genes :/
sleep: For some reason I'm getting up a lot during the nights to potty already. Also, CRAZY, CrAzY dreams/nightmares.
movement: I've definitely felt those little flutters. Didn't feel them with E until he actually "kicked."
cravings: Tomatoes and carrots with Thousand Island dressing.
what I miss: Nothing. And I'm not a drinker, but for some reason whenever I'm in a restaurant and I can smell beer my mouth waters uncontrollably. Yuck, right?!?
looking forward to: Finding out what we're growing in here!!!!!!
1 comments:
Isn't it so crazy how the second pregnancy just flies by?! I'm sure it has a lot to do with the little one who occupies most of your time, but it's still so crazy to me! When I was pregnant with Emma I read all these books, magazines, etc. to figure out what all was going on. With Luke...I don't think I read a thing about pregnancy! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl...you'll be blessed either way! :)
Post a Comment