Monday, February 21, 2011

Braggers of Beautiful Weather...

I'm starting to get realllllly sick of reading all the happy sunshine statuses that take up my Facebook page every time I log on. I'm actually thinking about deactivating my account just so I'm not consumed with a jealous rage every time I see that someone is at the beach, by the pool, on the lake, or just sitting on their porch enjoying the beautiful and WARM weather God has graced you all with. Here in England, and I'm saying it with a bitter and disgusted tone,
it... is... freezing.
It's so cold that it might at well just snow and get it over with. I'm not sure if it has gotten colder in the past few days or if it's just because I'm thinking about how warm it is in Alabama, but I can't take it any more! I literally feel like I am going to go insane if I can't get just ONE little sunny 55* day. I would be absolutely ecstatic. And I am sure Daniel would be too. He is still in Germany getting ready for his deployment and he woke up yesterday to snow. I can only imagine how thrilled he is, especially since they are living in tents this week. But I'm not really sure how this is going to help with his deployment? Right now they are in this cold and icy weather out in the woods and this summer he is going to be in the desert?
So please, say a little prayer for me... that I can endure just 5 more weeks and 6 days of this cold British winter and that Alabama stays nice and sunny and warm. If it doesn't, I may just have to head to FL. ;)

waa waa, right?
*it can always be worse*

1 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

Oh sweet girl, I would so love to trade places with you!!! In fact, I'm crying inside because it appears our winter weather if fleeing. An early spring just means a hotter, longer summer to me :/ You can rest assured you'll have some warm weather to enjoy :)