This summer I'm hoping that Eli will get to do lots of fun stuff for a couple of reasons. Number one being that I know he is going to be missing his daddy something fierce. He has been gone for 5 days now and Eli still thinks every little noise he hears outside is his Dah. The number two reason is the new baby. Eli is going to have to share one parent for a couple of months and I can only imagine how that might make a little guy feel, even though I know I will have lots of help from grandparents and aunts... I'm not saying uncles because Uncle Luke only lasts for about 10 minutes. And Uncle Dustin will have a brand new baby too! For all Eli knows, mommy is just getting a fat belly making it hard for him to nap on her.
SO, yesterday I was online looking for stuff to keep us occupied. Something to do every couple of weeks so that Eli and I don't go crazy. I can handle sitting at home with all of OUR stuff, but it's different when your at "home home" where all that's left of your stuff is a couple of high school memory books and awkward prom pictures. Actually, I think when Daniel and I started dating the prom pictures came down. Anyway, I found the perfect activity for us to do mid-May. We're going to Disney on Ice's Tory Story 3! I had to call my mom and make sure the date was good for her and my dad and if she thought Eli might be to young. We both agreed he would enjoy it, especially since our seats are so close to the skaters. And I went to my first DoI when I was about his age. I don't remember that actual one but we went every year and we always had such a fun time. I'm also glad that my dad is going because I'm sure my mom and I would be dead after holding that little chunk the whole time!
I'm pretty sure E will enjoy himself, especially since whenever he sees anything Buzz Lightyear he gets absolutely beside himself. He has a couple of Buzz action figures/dolls and they are the staple of most play times, along with a dump truck or two. We have watched all of the Toy Story movies and they hold his attention REALLY well. Oh, and in Montgomery the Disney Princesses on Ice starts really soon. I would loooove to go to that, but I doubt Eli would appreciate all the girly-ness... Oh well. Maybe the new baby will? 2 weeks until we find out!
Doesn't this look so cute?

1 comments:
2 WEEKS!!! YAY!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! :) And I think ELi will absolutely love it!!! :)
Post a Comment