Monday, February 14, 2011

Hope you're enjoying your VD...


Sorry, I couldn't resist. I saw that on a friend's FB status and it cracked me up... And that is all I'm saying about the day of looooove.
Today has just been me and my little love since his daddy had to leave last night for his training in Germany. We were going to actually get out early today and go have lunch with Uncle Ocho and go with him to the Apple store and play with the iPads while he got the screen on his iPod fixed. Eli had other plans. He cried all night last night and even when he was asleep he was whining and whimpering. His lower back teeth have been trying to push through for a while now but we haven't been as lucky as we were with the other ten filling up his little mouth. I was exhausted when we finally got up this morning and he has just been so whiny alllllll day.
But, I had to go to the post office and return a dress that I bought before Christmas, hopefully they will take it back! While we were there we checked the mail and we got in the spring clothes I ordered from Old Navy, they were having a sale a couple weeks ago and I got Eli several polos for $5 each and shorts for $10...actually less bc I had a 30% off of my total coupon. I was already planning on taking Eli to the BXtra for a Valentine's surprise but all I really wanted to do was get him home and have him model the new duds for me. I decided to be a good mommy and stick with me plan.
We only go to the BXtra for the fun stuff since all they sell are clothes, bikes, outdoor gear and most importantly TOYS!!! Eli gets so excited whenever we walk in and knows why we are there... We walked down the baby toy isle and were kind of disappointed since Eli has most of them. I took him to the big boy isle and he spotted the Hot Wheels and started jumping up and down in his seat with such excitement. We picked up some monster truck Hot Wheels and Eli just kept waving them in the air making car noises. He is SUCH a boy and I love it!!! OH, AND they came with tattoos!!!! We also got a bag of little foam footballs, soccer balls and basketballs. I've already had to hide them because he has bit a chunk out of one. What was I thinking?
So finally we are home playing with our new trucks. Here is a sneak preview of Eli's spring/summer look for the year. I ordered size 2T shorts because his 18-24 mo stuff is getting kind of tight in the waste, but the 2T's are a little long. He still looks adorable and ready for some warm weather! Here are a couple pics from our day!
XoXo
Not sure about the flip flops!

My little love and me

tatted up!!!

for Dah!


0 comments: