Thursday, February 3, 2011

Private in these parts...

I've thought about it, and I'm going private... I've been thinking about how the older Eli gets and if I want to keep posting pics of him for my readers, I at least want to know WHO is reading and looking. I read an article yesterday about child sex trafficking becoming prominent around areas where large sporting events (like the Super Bowl) take place. It's a scary world and I don't want some creeper getting his jollies from anything I might post (sorry if that sounded harsh?). This got me thinking about how scary it is to have little girls, and then I realized it's not JUST little girls this kind of stuff happens to. It is truly my worst fear that not only could Eli get injured on an average day, much less something like that. On that article was a post about NAMBLA and every time I ever hear something about them I literally just cry. I'm just going to drop the subject here because I could go on all day about what useless and disgusting men these are.
I have been so shocked and really flattered at how many people have actually been reading my stupid little posts and have found a lot of joy in how quickly the numbers have grown. All you'll have to do is send me a message (you can email me at brittanyland@rocketmailcom or view my blogger profile or just comment on this post) with your email address and I can give you access to my beautiful words ;). And please don't be shy about sharing your email, I know I have lots of loyal readers who never comment but I still enjoy sharing with you! I am not really sure how this will affect my actual "followers" so we'll see? I am going to leave the blog open for a couple more days for people who don't read this on a daily basis so you will know what is going on! I hope you'll still read about our lives and follow us along on our journey in England and family/military life! Much love to you all!

*Mom, I have your e-mail, don't worry ;)

5 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

Please, make sure you have my email address. I realize it's a real problem but as closely as you and Dan are with your babies, you truly need not fear. The angels walk with them. My email address is: nhood55@gmail.com

I would love to continue being able to see your beautiful photos and your precious growing family. love, Miss Nancy

Ollie said...

I love reading your blog. I just have never commented on it. Eli is adorable!!!

Leigh said...

I would like to be invited to your private blog! I feel like I should get to read it since I did fix it up for you! :)

dleigh_14@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

I enjoy reading about your sweet little family! My email is ashleynmccollum@yahoo.com.

The Hoscheits said...

My name is Jennifer. I used to live in Auburn. I followed your blog thru several other girls. I don't know if you have met my brother, his name is Wesley Pack and my sister in law is Kathryn Morriss Pack; you may know either of them or they are good friends with one of the girls you are friends with...... weird how these connections are made! I enjoy reading about your travels and life in another place! My email address is: jenniferlhoscheit@gmail.com