then I realized how stupid, for lack of a better word, that was of me to post about a hat and new shoes I wanted, so I deleted it... I saw the site below, and now I know what I really want...
I want these guys and their families, as well as the thousands of troops who aren't with loved ones, to be in your prayers.
And I want to be in your prayers also.
Pray that I always remember that every day that my husband is alive, I'm blessed.
Pray that he returns safely in November to meet his new little boy.
Pray that his team returns safely as well.
That's what I want.
1 comments:
We are one of those families that will forever be grateful for the sacrifices made by families such as yours and we pray daily for the safety and happiness of all of you. much love, Miss Nancy
Post a Comment