Uh huh. A little Bon Jovi for yah. Who, by the way, I think didn't lose his looks like a lot of 80's icons.
Anywho, we really are halfway there!!!
...that is unless Andrew decides to make an almost 2 week late appearance like his brother did.
I found a really cute baby book today and picked it up. I was really excited as to how similar it is to Eli's.
Weight gain: about 3 lbs... I am suppose to gain a pound each week from here on out!
Baby's size: He weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now and is about 6 1/2 inches long from
head to rump! He's swallowing these days and gearing up for his first dirty diaper!
Woo hoo!!!
Gender: A boy :)
Maternity clothes: Sometimes... they are way more comfy!
Stretch mark: Nope, hopefully I received enough from Eli!!!!
Sleep: I really only wake up when Daniel and Eli are snoring.... And occasionally
a trip to the potty...
Movement: Yes! I don't remember feeling Eli moving this early. Daniel even felt him last Tuesday!
Cravings: None really, I have just been hungry a lot.
What I miss: Nothing at all! I'm too excited to have another sweet little boy!
Looking forward to: Our 20 week ultrasound and seeing him again!
And a look at my growing stomach...
It's awkward trying to figure out what to do with my hands?
haha....
And my main squeeze... who is too big to sit still to take a picture these days...
**** I just hit post and forgot to set it to publish tomorrow, oh well... I only know how to go back and edit...
1 comments:
I love coming here :) and so very happy that your dreams are coming true. love and hugs, Miss Nancy
Post a Comment