can I please just share how observant and smart my little man is? OK, thanks...
About 2 minutes ago Eli and I were sitting in the living room playing with trucks and trains when we heard a police car go by. Eli froze. He couldn't see it but obviously heard it. I couldn't tell if he was scared or just trying to figure out what was going on. After it passed, Eli stood up, walked over to a police truck that he has not even played with in well over a week and pushed a button on top to make the siren sound. And then he smiled a HUGE smile and clapped.
This kid truly amazes me every day. I am so blessed to have such an amazing and sometimes crazy little boy. God really knew what he was doing when he put us together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment