This morning we went to our first church service in hopes of finding a new place to worship. After it was over, everyone came and welcomed us and commented on how cute the boys were. I was talking to a girl whose 3 kids were all around the same age as the boys and she was really nice and just normal. Normal is hard when you move to a new place. It seems that all the wierdies sniff you out to begin with just to make you feel like you'll never have another friend EVER again.
Then, all of a sudden Eli runs up and rams his cement block of a head STRAIGHT into my pubic bone. Now, I get that we women will never know the pain of getting smacked in the balls,
but so help me... That was the absolute
worst pain
I have EVER felt. At least the absolute worst pain that I've ever felt in
public.
I can ONLY imagine the look on my face and hers (my vision quickly skipped from technicolor to black from the pain). However, I am quite confident my "OH GOD!" was not vocal... but, had anyone read my lips, they would certainly known that these were not
words of praise.
Then, all of a sudden Eli runs up and rams his cement block of a head STRAIGHT into my pubic bone. Now, I get that we women will never know the pain of getting smacked in the balls,
but so help me... That was the absolute
worst pain
I have EVER felt. At least the absolute worst pain that I've ever felt in
public.
I can ONLY imagine the look on my face and hers (my vision quickly skipped from technicolor to black from the pain). However, I am quite confident my "OH GOD!" was not vocal... but, had anyone read my lips, they would certainly known that these were not
words of praise.
0 comments:
Post a Comment