...and pretty soon he'll be grown...
Every day my heart breaks a little when I see how much MY BABY, my little bitty, teeny, tiny baby has grown. But it also makes me happy knowing that he is here and able to grow. It makes me happy that he is healthy and capable of doing new things every day. It makes me happy that he is just who he is.
This pregnancy has made me suuuuper hormonal. Extremely emotional and extremely prone to crying every single day. Today, is no different. Today Eli and I joined some friends and their kids to an indoor play center called Jumppin Jacks. It was so cool. It was made out of that soft vinyl covered stuff, like really plush gymnastic mats. There was an area for smaller kids like Eli and the a huge jungle gym for the bigger ones and parents to join the smaller ones. There was also a huge slide, Eli and I went down a few times but as you know, being knocked up you get out of breath pretty easily. Eli was not ready to quit the fun so thankfully Danielle took him back several times! I'm sure she will sleep great tonight!
Watching him play and interact with all the other kids just broke my heart. He was having so much fun... without me. But then, he came over to where I was sitting and he hugged and kissed me, like he does when we are playing at home. But being in public just made it all the better. He remembered his mommy with all the other stuff going on. And then I teared up some more. Until you have kids, you will never know what that does to your soul. I have no problems what so ever. I am loved by the sweetest "little" guy in the world. As well as the Big guy upstairs! And Daniel. And that is all that matters.

1 comments:
I loved how you summed it up. That's all that matters. As long as you keep Him in your life, make time for your man, and love those babies, you will have everything. Have a great evening!
Post a Comment