Monday, March 21, 2011

Sick Prize


I can remember just about every time as kid and I had to go to the Dr. I would always get a prize.
Well, for the past 2 weeks or so, Eli has been in a funk.
I'm not sure what is really going on with him but on Wednesday we finally have an appointment to get him checked out. He's constantly digging in his ears, but not tugging or crying about them. It's like they are just annoying him. He had a cold towards the end of last week and lately he's been wheezing and that just freaks me out.

Today, part of Eli's Easter basket stuff came in the mail. I thought that since he hasn't been feeling so hot, he could have part of it. And honestly I just wanted to see it on him...
Here is he... My little handy man :)



The little tool belt has a button on top and makes little hammering and twisty/screw-driver noises. He is so funny using the tools to push the buttons.





3 comments:

Ashley said...

How sweet is he?! I hope he gets to feeling better very soon! :)

Elena said...

He is so cute!! And I love the tool belt.

Annie said...

Brittany, he's adorable! :) I hope his appointment goes well tomorrow; I'm sure you're ready for him to be feeling his best!