Thursday, April 28, 2011

25 weeks...



26 weeks with Eli

&

25 weeks with Andrew





I decided that I would do a comparison shot for the weeks I had pregnant pictures of myself with Eli. I started to wait until next week when I was actually 26 weeks but I'm bored. Eli has no interest in playing with mommy right now. I also started to wait until next week because my stomach was looking weird when I took the picture. Probably doesn't help that I'm wearing my non-maternity pants unbuttoned and the belly band was making a weird line.


I think that these two are going to be a lot alike. I can't imagine that Andrew will look much different from Eli since Daniel and I have a lot of the same features (or so we're told). He could come out a ginger baby though. We noticed a couple weeks ago that everything that is flavored in our house is strawberry. Seriously, our oatmeal, nutragrain bars, cream cheese, actual strawberries, gum, cake mix... I really could keep going but you get the picture.

And my last thoughts for the day... Is it just me or is it amazing how when tragedies happen is helps put so many things in your life into perspective. I have been hooked to my computer today reading stories and updates on the tornados all over the south. I'm so thankful for all of my friends and families safety and so sad for those who have lost their families, friends and pretty much everything else. It also makes me so thankful to see so many come together and help and love one another.

I saw this today on a friends fb and thought it was pretty appropriate, I'm pretty sure it's a song...

"God gives beauty for ashes, strength for fears, gladness for mourning, and peace for dispair..."




1 comments:

katie said...

you are too cute!